BEFORE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- I encourage you to arrive about 10 minutes early to fill out the consultation forms before your appointment.
- Please read through the before and after care instructions. I want you to have a good understanding of how to care for your lashes and what to expect.
- Please feel to free to call or e-mail if you have any questions so that you are comfortable with the application before we star
- Please arrive with absolutely no mascara or make-up on. If I have to remove your makeup it will cut into your lash time.
- Eyelash maintenance products are available to purchase following your treatment.
- If your appointment is in the evening, I recommend you shower and wash your face before coming to your appointment.
AFTER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
The First 2 hours...
- DO NOT get your new lashes wet within 2 hrs. This will allow the glue to dry thoroughly
- AVOID hot steam from a shower or sauna for at least 2 hrs.
- DO NOT use a mechanical eyelash curler.
- AVOID rubbing your eyes excessively.
After 24 hours...
- AVOID oil-based cleansers, lotions or makeup removers as these products will dissolve the eyelash bonding agent.
- Use Daisy Cosmetics Lash Bath foaming cleanser to gently remove any makeup, dirt and bacteria.
- DO NOT use waterproof or oil-based mascara as the ingredients in these types of mascaras will dissolve the eyelash bonding agent.
- AVOID the use of a mechanical eyelash curler as they will damage and break both your natural lash and your extensions.
- Schedule an Touch Up appointment every 2-4 weeks to refill any gaps caused by replenished natural lashes.
Michelle's tips for longer lasting lashes
- Be gentle and respect your new lashes. Avoid rubbing your eyes and do not pick and play with your lashes.
- Resist the temptation to touch or pull at your new lashes as this will pull out your own natural lashes.
- Avoid getting them caught on clothes and towels.
- When drying your face do not rub instead blot your face and apply a gently pressure to your closed eyes then allow the extensions to dry naturally. Don't try to dry them with the towel or hair dryer.
- Do not perm or curl the extensions using a clamp eyelash curlers.
- Do not use eye make-up remover that contains any type of oil products such as petroleum.
- Do keep the eye area clean. This is very important. Some ladies love their lashes so much they don't even want to get them wet at all. Avoiding proper hygiene can result in an eye infection whether wearing eyelash extensions or not.
- Try and sleep on your back to avoid crushing your extensions in the pillow.
The golden rule for wearing eyelash extensions is the less you touch them the longer they will last. However, it is important to keep the eye area clean.